He’s got your flip-in to rail tricks covered and pretty much put the 270 shuv lip on the map. Massachusetts native and worldwide ripper, Manny Santiago, is on the rise.
Recently, Manny dug into his cell phone and extracted these casually snapped bangers. Bear witness.
1. We were running around Downtown LA, shooting some catalog photos for the new AXION Footwear catalog, and Mark Brandstetter, who is the TM, was handing me over one of the Apollo’s, which is one of the new shoes in the BLACK and YELLOW colorway! Look out for all the new AXION shoes hitting the streets.
2. We took advantage of Super Bowl Sunday and skated Downtown LA all day. We saw this rail from the distance and Luis was sizing it up. The question is, did he try it? Haha, you’ll know soon enough!
3. My homie Felipe built me this beauty. Due to traveling a lot, I figured a car would be too much. So I got my beach cruiser with an engine. No parking tickets, no insurance bills, no traffic! Haha…just smooth operating.
4. The great FELIX Arguelles started a new skateboard company called *AMMO*. So being from the East Coast, our “streets” came out and we did *AMMO* a stencil in Downtown LA with no permission! If you’re in the area, cruise by 7th and Mateo. Check out the brand, www.AMMOusa.com.
5. Our friend Pat Donfro from Mass has a board company called SHAPE. It became like the homie crew and last year we did a skate video. We decided to do a part 2 and call it Shape Deuce, which premieres February 25th in Boston. Since Dave Bachinsky and I are having full parts, Hubba Wheels hooked it up with a SHAPE DEUCE x Hubba wheel collabo!
6. Me and Billy Roper kicking it at his pad after skating and shooting the sh*t. Look at the shirt…I was shooting! Haha!
Manny rides for Venture, Hubba & Famous. Get the goods he reps in the CCS Shop now.