Canadian, gnarly as hell and not afraid to throw himself down, over and onto anything his path…Darkstar Pro Ryan Decenzo is a savage.
CCS recently got ahold of the older Decenzo brother and hit him up for some of his latest Cell Phone snaps. Have a look and see what happens when Ryan Decenzo gets trigger happy with his phone finger.
1. This is from when I went to Philly and had my first official Philly Cheese Steak. I didn’t get mine from here but this is the 24 hour spot in South Philly that everybody hits after the bar!
2. This is me on a recent trip to Minneapolis for The Bones Video premiere! Our homie from 3rd Lair Skatepark took us to a frozen waterfall!
3. This was after lunch Chinese food and these were my two fortunes, ‘cause I got two fortune cookies! But I was bummed on what they were saying right before I skated some spot.
4. This is a photo of Lutzka and Dyet after a long day of snowboarding at Big Bear! It was an epic day!
5. This is me and Dave Duncan at 300 Bowling Lanes in the OC somewhere! DD always knows where the party’s at! Snoop Dogg and Wiz Kalifa played that night! And my Budweiser is shaped like a bowling pin!
Photo Courtesy of Darkstar.
Get the Darkstar, Neff, Globe & Bones product that Ryan backs.