THE GREAT CCS.COM SCAVENGER HUNT
Want a chance to win A $100 CCS Gift Card? Play The Great CCS Scavenger Hunt for a chance to win a $100 spending binge on CCS.com or one of our retail locations! All you need to do is invest some time hunting around our website (info below).
Here’s how you play:
- Contest Starts MAY 5th at 4PM PST!
- Become a Fan of CCS.skate on Facebook.
- Share this contest with friends.
- You have 48 hours to find the following list of items from CCS.com and blog.CCS.com.
- Sign up and post your answers here: http://on.fb.me/lQeRp1
- We will select the winner randomly from those who got the right answer within 48 hours.
Go to CCS.COM & blog.CCS.COM and start your hunt for the following items.
- What did East Coast shredder and Habitat pro Kerry Getz top his Christmas tree with?
- How old do you have to be to be sponsored by CCS for the AM PROJECT?
- What was P-Rod’s Bruce Lee statue guarding?
- What color combination of the Converse Star Player XLite is exclusive only to CCS?
- If you wanted to buy a set of trucks on CCS.com how many different brands would you have to choose from?
- If Lizard King were to start a new band what would the band’s name be?
- What was David Gonzalez’s worst slam?
- What video game is Spencer Nuzzi most likely playing when he’s not skating?
- Who kicked the Anti-hero dudes out of Arto’s backyard?
- What trick did Torey Pudwill do for our Mind Reader contest?
Behind The Cover | Lil Wayne
CCS recently brought hip-hop megastar Lil Wayne together with Torey Pudwill, Theotis Beasley, Shane O’Neill and Paul Rodriguez for a historic pairing of skateboarding and hip-hop for the May issue magalog cover. It ended up being much more...
Vote For Your Favorite Lurkathon Video!
They Came. They Lurked. They Ripped! And they left with loads of free stuff! March 2nd was a big day for indoor skateboarding. And one thing is for sure, these indoor skateparks are a breeding ground for the next generation of Gnar....
An Interview With Odd Future Photographer Sagan Lockhart
In conjunction with Odd Future’s momentous mixtape release this week, we rang up OF photo correspondent Sagan Lockhart for a quick interview about his experiences working with Tyler, Left Brain, Taco, Jasper, Frank and the rest of the OF...
Behind The Cover | Odd Future | OFWGKTA
CCS teamed up with Odd Future for the cover of the Fall Magalog. Everything was shot and directed by Tyler, The Creator and Brick Stowell. The cover features Odd Future members Errol, Robert, Legohead and Nakel. Video features Odd Future memebers...
CCS Exclusive Game Of S.K.A.T.E. | Drama Vs. Big Cat
We know he's Dyrdek's cousin. We know he hangs out at the Fantasy Factory every day. But can Drama actually skate? It's been the subject of high profile debate amongst message board goers and celebrity gossip circles for years, but CCS and Young &...
Behind The Scenes | Globe's Bantam Cruiser Commercial
A few weeks ago Globe released a pretty spicy commerical online promoting its popular Bantam Cruiser boards. The commercial was shot by Globe videographer Joe G who enlisted the help of some very talented skaters who came through with some pretty...
Behind The Scenes Of The LRG Summer Lookbook
LRG recently held a video shoot for its latest Summer Lookbook aptly titled, Beast Out. We’ve got to admit that it’s one of the more interesting shoots we’ve seen in recent months. First of all, it features three beautiful adult...
CCS Exclusive | Lil Wayne Interview
Lil Wayne’s New Found Love For The Ride The Hip-hop superstar has an addiciton to skateboarding that goes deeper than you might think. Skateboarding and hip-hop have been crossing paths for decades, but only recently have high profile...
cant think about shoes rite now..we just lost to belgium, no more world cup...
It's been about 12 years now....
Currently trying to learn b/s 360's on my mini mega ramp....
I competed with Jereme Rogers in Memphis several years ago. Of course he won....
Sean malto and prod...
I blinked an it was over...
Did ccs got rid of their catalog...
Last Post By: levani
We need to verify your recently placed order. Please call our Payment Verification Dept at 1-800-991-6828 or 1-715-261-9402 International, and refer to your customer ID number in the lower left hand corner of this notification. For rush deliveries,...