We here at CCS skate all the time, but we're not always trying to switch heelflip, backside flip or nollie crooks. Sometimes we just want to skate down to the store and grab a cold drink or meet the crew down by the beach for a bonfire. in which case we'll grab a cruiser.
Cruisers are about the same length or shorter than a regular skateboard. They have soft wheels that can roll over cracks and have a smoother ride than your regular skateboard. Below we've picked some of our favorites. Pick one up you'll thank us... by the way which one would you go with?
1) Sector 9 Bolt Quad Complete- Sector 9 "Bolt Quad" complete. Deck: 9" x 30.25". 8.38" Gullwing Mission trucks. Sector 9 9 Ball 61mm, 78A wheels. Sector 9 Abec 5 bearings. 1 1/2" hardware. Sector 9 griptape. Imported.
2) Globe Bantam Cruiser Complete- Bantam Cruiser complete by Globe. Deck: 6.5" x 23.75". Slant trucks. Globe 62mm, 83A wheels. Globe Abec 7 bearings. Globe hardware. Globe griptape. Imported.
3) Santa Cruz Landshark Complete- LandShark Complete by Santa Cruz, 8.8 x 27.7, Bullet B137 Trucks, Road Rider 65mm 78A Wheels, Abec 5 Bearings.
4) Stereo Vinyl Cruiser Complete- Vinyl Cruiser complete by Stereo. Deck size: 6" x 23". Built with Stereo Standard Trucks, Stereo Vinyl 59mm Wheels, Stereo Abec 7 Bearings, Stereo Hardware, Molded Traction Top. Imported.
5) Dusters Flashback Duster Complete- Flashback Duster complete. Deck: 7" x 28". Speed Demon trucks. Speed Demon 62mm 83A wheels. Speed Demon Abec 5 bearings. Speed Demons hardware. Superior Product griptape. Imported.