Shop Drop: Snow Jackets
It’s the heart of snow season people! Which means it’s high time you head up to the mountains and get yourself acquainted with some fresh powder. You’ll be needing a good Jacket to get the most of your days shredding the pow pow. You’ll need one that’ll keep you dry, comfortable and looking sharp.
Have a peek at what’s lurking in the CCS shop in the way of snow jackets in this edition of “Shop Drop”.
1. Analog Asset Jacket - Analog logo at right side and left arm. Hooded. 5 pocket detail: hand warmer pockets with zipper closure, left chest pocket, front pockets. 2L hydro heavy duty polyester ripstop.
3. Burton Groucho Jacket- Relaxed fit. Hooded jacket. Hand pockets with snap button closure. Pocket at left arm. Zipper closure. Sherpa fleece lined hood. Body with 40G, 3M thinsulate insulation in the sleeves. DRYRIDE ensures you stay drier, more comfortable, and on the hill longer.
3. Airblaster Toaster Jacket- Long fit. Airblaster logo at left chest and back. Drawstring hood. Hand pockets. Zip up and velcro closure. Powder skirt. Wrist gaiters. 10,000mm waterproof. Critically seamed seal. 80 gram synthetic insulation.
4. Grenade Peace Bomb Jacket- Regular fit. Grenade logo at front and top back. Drawstring hood. Hand pockets with zipper closure. Interior mesh pocket with snap button closure. Interior lift pass pocket. Pit vents with zipper closure. 5,000mm waterproof, 8,000g breathable. Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 50% polyester/ 50% nylon.
5. Grenade Matix Jacket-Regular fit. Grenade embroidery at left chest. Grenade logo throughout. Drawstring hood. Hand pockets with zipper closure. Velcro adjustments at cuff. Zip up. Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 50% polyester/50% nylon.
6. Nike Snowboarding Rosewood Jacket- Regular fit. Nike logo at left chest. Drawstring hood. Hand pockets with zipper closure. Zip up. Fully seam sealed. Removable Powder skirt with jacket to pant interface. Stormfit 10,000mm waterproof rating. Toray entrant V fabric.
Get these and heaps of more styles now at CCS here:
Behind The Cover | Lil Wayne
CCS recently brought hip-hop megastar Lil Wayne together with Torey Pudwill, Theotis Beasley, Shane O’Neill and Paul Rodriguez for a historic pairing of skateboarding and hip-hop for the May issue magalog cover. It ended up being much more...
Vote For Your Favorite Lurkathon Video!
They Came. They Lurked. They Ripped! And they left with loads of free stuff! March 2nd was a big day for indoor skateboarding. And one thing is for sure, these indoor skateparks are a breeding ground for the next generation of Gnar....
An Interview With Odd Future Photographer Sagan Lockhart
In conjunction with Odd Future’s momentous mixtape release this week, we rang up OF photo correspondent Sagan Lockhart for a quick interview about his experiences working with Tyler, Left Brain, Taco, Jasper, Frank and the rest of the OF...
Behind The Cover | Odd Future | OFWGKTA
CCS teamed up with Odd Future for the cover of the Fall Magalog. Everything was shot and directed by Tyler, The Creator and Brick Stowell. The cover features Odd Future members Errol, Robert, Legohead and Nakel. Video features Odd Future memebers...
CCS Exclusive Game Of S.K.A.T.E. | Drama Vs. Big Cat
We know he's Dyrdek's cousin. We know he hangs out at the Fantasy Factory every day. But can Drama actually skate? It's been the subject of high profile debate amongst message board goers and celebrity gossip circles for years, but CCS and Young &...
Behind The Scenes | Globe's Bantam Cruiser Commercial
A few weeks ago Globe released a pretty spicy commerical online promoting its popular Bantam Cruiser boards. The commercial was shot by Globe videographer Joe G who enlisted the help of some very talented skaters who came through with some pretty...
Behind The Scenes Of The LRG Summer Lookbook
LRG recently held a video shoot for its latest Summer Lookbook aptly titled, Beast Out. We’ve got to admit that it’s one of the more interesting shoots we’ve seen in recent months. First of all, it features three beautiful adult...
CCS Exclusive | Lil Wayne Interview
Lil Wayne’s New Found Love For The Ride The Hip-hop superstar has an addiciton to skateboarding that goes deeper than you might think. Skateboarding and hip-hop have been crossing paths for decades, but only recently have high profile...
bout 4-5 months got heelflips and kick flips down and pretty much your basic stuff leading up to that, ive landed a backside heel but thats about it for flat...
Just dont give up eventually youll hit a point and youll take off just keep trying and you wont regret it...
I pushed mongo but i recently switched over it takes a couple of days/week to huild up the muscel memory. just ride around and when you are push regular, youll get used to it in no time....
Last Post By: Kevin
im diggin the nike team editon...
Last Post By: Kevin
Last Post By: Kevin
I'm thinking if you plant "both" feet on an obstacle, it would be more of a "bomb drop" or "acide drop" type, but not boneless. I mean there are so many names for so-called "boneless", such as if you grab front-side and plant your back foot is doing...
@Zian, Sorry I don't know any one with that name. I don't really know anyone on bones except Pat Channita, if he's even skateboarding anymore. As I got older, stuff happens to my body like things shutting down such as going blind in my left eye and s...
Check out my videos on YouTube. This is what I usually do. But when I don't skateboard, I just do some stretches and some excercise....
I made a video about 30 minutes long on shopping for skateboards on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z40SY2mJFK0So if you h
ave 30 minutes to spare, check it out and let me know on my comment. Thanks....