Post Reply
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
What is your favorite music to skate to?
13 months ago  ::  Aug 03, 2013 - 5:13AM #11
Brian
Posts: 10

During the day ill go with dubstep(skrillex, bassnectar, ) , if its later i go with reggae 


13 months ago  ::  Aug 03, 2013 - 8:15AM #12
Judah
Posts: 83

metal and all that good stuff. Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, Oh,sleeper. also som hard rock...basiclly whatever plays next on my phone.

13 months ago  ::  Aug 05, 2013 - 3:09AM #13
Daryl
Posts: 5

I like to listen to a little bit of rock and hip hop


13 months ago  ::  Aug 05, 2013 - 3:30AM #14
Daryl
Posts: 5

I like to listen to a little bit of rock and hip hop music.

13 months ago  ::  Aug 05, 2013 - 4:25AM #15
Rick
Posts: 11

Wutang Clan
Odd Future
Flatbush Zombies
A$AP Rocky
Hopsin
Bliss n Eso 

13 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2013 - 1:07AM #16
Marshall
Posts: 40

Aug 3, 2013 -- 2:15AM, Judah wrote:


metal and all that good stuff. Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, Oh,sleeper. also som hard rock...basiclly whatever plays next on my phone.





Straight edge metal man right on ever check out a plea for purging or seventh star? check em' out dude.

13 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2013 - 4:50AM #17
Judah
Posts: 83

Aug 8, 2013 -- 7:07PM, Marshall wrote:


Aug 3, 2013 -- 2:15AM, Judah wrote:


metal and all that good stuff. Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, Oh,sleeper. also som hard rock...basiclly whatever plays next on my phone.





Straight edge metal man right on ever check out a plea for purging or seventh star? check em' out dude.





i wish i could have gotten even more into a plea for purging before they broke up and im seriously going to check them out now

13 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2013 - 6:36PM #18
Joseph
Posts: 7

indie rock chills me out when im skating. some bands that are good are M83 or the black keys

13 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2013 - 9:17PM #19
Jason
Posts: 47

Aug 8, 2013 -- 10:50PM, Judah wrote:


Aug 8, 2013 -- 7:07PM, Marshall wrote:


Aug 3, 2013 -- 2:15AM, Judah wrote:


metal and all that good stuff. Demon Hunter, August Burns Red, Oh,sleeper. also som hard rock...basiclly whatever plays next on my phone.





Straight edge metal man right on ever check out a plea for purging or seventh star? check em' out dude.




i wish i could have gotten even more into a plea for purging before they broke up and im seriously going to check them out now




Whitechapel man

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing